From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 9:59 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] Stiff Lips

I know this ground has been covered before, but does anyone
have  suggestions for dealing with stiff lips?
I do a cool down after every practice session with low
etudes,  but  are there any exercises someone might suggest
to loosen up at the beginning of a practice session when the
lips are sometimes the stiffest.  Any lip balm,  herbal
remedies, snake oil that might be helpful?

Thanks,
 Ron