[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

  Please note I'm not saying you can build a horn with parts from Home Depot.
There was a thread on that subject a year or so back, and it got a bit
acrimonious. This is just a variant of Dennis Brain's garden hose horn.

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson

  Kerry and all - as one of the two posters who argued the Home Depot question,
[our esteemed "der professor" being the other,] allow me to say that it was
definitely opinionated, but we kept it very non-flammable.  In point of fact,
at the Purchase Regional Workshop in '05  we were able to meet in person and
found that discussion to be a humorus point of introduction.  Mr. Greer is a
very gifted player/composer/teacher, and I was honored to be able to hear him
in person.
  Dave Jewell
  aka Paxmaha