David,

you scribe:

just enough (snow) to make trouble. So I'll take Matthew up on his offer "I have some snow for you" - if you would switch a portion of your extra snow with our snow,

Speak for yourself, over here in Warren (David is in Ann Arbor, Warren is a suburb of Detroit), I am kind of glad that I haven't had to shovel or use my snow blower this winter. In fact, I did a Murphy's law kind of thing. I spent over a $100 to have my snow blower tuned up and a new carb installed, and I've started it once to see if was done correctly. I will happily drain the gas out of it at the end of Winter if we don't have any snow! It would be a Hundred bucks well spent if I didn't have to use the darned thing.

I would like to do the Mahler with Matthew though...

Walt Lewis

PM