Hans wrote:

And finally, why do you open the emails on this topic, if you have no
interest on that topic ????? You make the
mistake not those who discuss it.

Hans,

Good point. But I really could not resist because I knew you would give an
answer. My point is that although I have no big problems to transpose and
it can be easily be learnt I respect the better playing hornplayer more who
is a bad transposer over the bad playing hornplayer who is very skilled in
something that is not that important for a non professional player.

My 8 year old son who plays the violin can read my hornparts and we can
play duets together and off course I can play his violon music. But I still
can not play the violin. If you can deliver me a monkey who can play the
horn I will teach him to transpose !

Btw: I truly can recommend Hans mouthpiece to everyone.

Regards,

Ger Otten
DNB
Afdeling Chartaal Procesinrichting
Sectie Procesoptimalisatie
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel 1 : +31 - (0)20 - 524 37 93
Tel 2 : +31 - (0)6  - 524 96 189.

Message composed on BlackBerry

De informatie verzonden met dit e-mailbericht is vertrouwelijk en
uitsluitend bestemd voor de geadresseerde. Indien u als niet-geadresseerde
dit bericht ontvangt, wordt u verzocht direct de afzender hierover te
informeren en het bericht te vernietigen. Gebruik van informatie door
onbevoegden, openbaarmaking of vermenigvuldiging  is verboden en kan leiden
tot aansprakelijkheid. De afzender is niet aansprakelijk in geval van
onjuiste overbrenging van het e-mailbericht en/of bij ontijdige ontvangst
daarvan.

The information transmitted is confidential and intended only for the
person or entity to whom or which it is addressed.
 If you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please inform
us immediately and destroy this communication.
 Unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of information is strictly
prohibited and may entail liability.
The sender accepts no liability for improper transmission of this
communication nor for any delay in its receipt.