Ron asked

"Can anyone tell me without too much work what the four trills that begin 16
before marker 41 in third movement - which are whole step and which half  step?"

All of the trill are diatonic.  Trill from the printed note to the next note
up.  E to F, D to E, C# to D, C to D.  First and third should play lip trills.
You could probably get away with a valve trill for the E to F.  All of the
valve trills for 2nd and 4th seem to work better on the Bb horn for me.  Just a
personal thing, but worth trying.  You decide.
I was fortunate to have the experience of performing this in a recent season.
What a great experience for 2nd horn!

CORdially,
Luke Zyla, 2nd horn
WV Symphony Orchestra