I know imslp.org doesn't have Mahler 9 yet, but it is a long term goal
to eventually add scans of public domain parts. If any of you have
access to any parts they would be a great addition. I believe the only
orchestral parts currently on IMSLP are for Rachmaninov's Symphony
No.2. For now your best bet is the orchestra musician's library.

-----Jay