Pleyel Duets for 2 violins; at least op.8, 23, 48. Best transpose to C, maybe lower.

There are lots of other violin duets by other composers. Some of these would be very difficult for horns.

Jeremy Cucco wrote:
All -
Please allow me to confess my utter ignorance on the subject of duets.
Could any of you kindly make a recommendation of good collections of
duets available (still in print) which would be well suited for advanced
amateur/semi-pro caliber individuals?  All styles are appreciated
including jazz and contemporary as well as classically-oriented.

Thanks in advance!

Jeremy
--

       {  David Goldberg:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  }
       { Math Dept, Washtenaw Community College }