Jeremy,

I invite you to look at my Recital Duets (1981) - These duets were originally composed for English horn and tuba. They are now available for all instruments as duets for the same instrument or in any combination of instruments. The seven movements range in expressiveness from fanfares to love duets in a modal language that is based in shifting tonality. Duration: 10:00 $5.00. You can see and hear these duets at http://cooppress.hostrack.net and click on "horn music".

Sy Brandon
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website  http://cooppress.hostrack.net
Book, A Composer’s Guide To Understanding Music with Activities for Listeners, Interpreters and Composers