Longshot here, but I sort of remember when I was 5 or 6 years old, taking my first piano lessons that I had to grind through some very easy two-finger songs written in big fat notes. The notes I think hovered around middle c, and were mostly quarters and halves. So - check out beginner kiddie piano books.

David

Herbert Foster wrote:

Here's a request from the other end of difficulty. I have volunteered to teach
a beginning kid--lesson fees to our church. What dead simple duets are
available with recognizable tunes? He wouldn't recognize hymn tunes, though.
Herb Foster