Fred

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

...snip... High C's are nice, but what  about playing a seamless, gorgeous and
full sounding Brahms 2?  As far as  the smiley thing goes, different strokes
for different folks; If may work "for you", but there's a slim chance it will
work "for me".  All people are  trying to point out is a lineage of a "correct"
way to form a reliable  embochure.  Don't get me wrong, I've done my fair share
of Claude Gordon  studies, but reading something by Farkas, Rider, Gardner etc.
provides far more  reliable and insightful information relevant to what I want
to do, and it does  it "for me".