Hi Steve,

  I recommend the Pizka Mouthpiece. http://www.pizka.de/mpiece.htm
  after working with numerous makes and combinations, I think its the one that
works very well for my developement and for my young students.

  Hope it helps.

  Colin the hornfellow
  Singapore

Steve Freides <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  My son has been playing a Yamaha 30C4 mouthpiece for years. To me, it feels
like a pea-shooter, very narrow. In the interest of changing just one
variable, I'd like to stick with Yamaha and find the next larger bore
mouthpiece and hope it otherwise feels the same at the rim, etc. If someone
could tell me which model that is, or point me to a web site that shows this
sort of information, that would be most helpful. The idea here is to make a
small change, not a big one.

Thanks in advance.

-S-