What with the problems reported with the Seattle Symphony I wonder if this
guy was being "scouted" by one of the two sides there to help smooth out
some of those problems.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Fred
Baucom
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2007 5:45 PM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Noisy valves./lubricants

Ha!  I am totally impressed - the rifle is a very nice touch.  Wonder if he
brings his own explosives for performances of the 1812.  But I would not
want to get this guy angry with me - he might put something down my leadpipe
that would cause formation of green stuff, or worse, want me to go tramping
with him in 19th century attire...  Thank you, Professor, this absolutely
'made my day'...