$75 a week! How many hours of instruction do they get?

I teach HS and younger for free at my home.  Some of them can't even  afford
a horn so I give them refurbished ex-school single F's to play on.   Most
parents take interest, which I agree is a good idea, and some don't.   Some
would
if they had more time but they are struggling to make a living and  just get
by.  Once in a while, there's a real problem,  like substance abuse or domestic
violence.  If the kid needs  parenting, I advise where I can.

I saw Bjork on SNL and she stinks.  Her band wasn't very good,  either.  Just
a bunch of garbage that's all been said before presented in a  gimmicky way.
The all-girl brass section sounded like they had just  finished Tune-a-Day
book 1.

Would you really rather go to her show than play the Brandenburg or did I
just misunderstand what you wrote?

KB

In a message dated 5/1/2007 2:30:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time,