Kendall,

Actually,  Bjork to my ears is great. Her "band" was
unrefined, yes i agree, but I liked that, kind of like
a " atonal wind up music box". Her movie Dancer in the
Dark was a beautiful piece. She starred and sang all
the music.
 Yes, that comment was a bit misunderstood, I am
looking forward much more to our Brandenburg's, though
the conductor will most likely flip out when he hears
my ornaments for the minuet and trio.  The "jeez" was
for the triple platinum for the Arctic Monkeys....wow
triple or double platinum in either a few hours or
days...crazy.

Good for you and your philanthropy, I will hope to be
in a position to offer those opportunities you speak
of in the future.
While I give many free lessons over the year, my
lesson rate is expensive too. Personally, I am not
looking to have a huge studio of younger students,
maybe if all of them were practicing 3 hours a day!!
Usually a young student will come in and I will refer
them to another teacher I trust in the area, free of
charge of course. Mostly it because the parents cannot
meet my requirement to be at the lessons. That method
works well from my perspective.

all the best,
Matthew