-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of hans
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:46 PM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] the matchstick trick and the acousticoil

Some bad colleague put such into my Selmer change valve
slide just before Don Carlo. The spiral slid into the valve
creating a desaster, but I was lucky to get it out in time
dueto the fact, that the change valve is a cross-valve,
where one can see into the valve body when pulling this
slide out. So I got the spiral out -. Just in time. "If I
find out who was it, I´m going to k... Him !"
(hypothetical).