I add my condolences to the family of Walter Lawson. He was a fine man and honorable as well as being our resident genius and developer of horn technical excellence. His memory will continue to contribute to horn excellence for generations yet to come. Walter will be remembered well and often for years to come. I add my personal thanks to him for his astute insight into the horn and its problems; but greater still his generous solutions for all of us.

Paul Mansur