I only met Walter within the last several years. He did the best valve  job
on my horn that I'm sure could possibly be done. About five months ago I
called him with some questions and we had a conversation that lasted about
thirty
minutes on the phone.  I told him I was going to send him a check  for the
phone lesson.  He said, don't do that.  I did, and a week  later I got a hand
written note from him thanking me and wishing me well. From  the first day I
met
him, he really made an impression.  Ditto what everyone  else is saying.

Ron