From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of sirgallihad
Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 12:37 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] overseas transport

well, it turns out that because we're traveling as a group,
I'm limited to the size of the horn case for storing it. so
are there any other possibilities for arranging it so that I
don't need a big box?

On 6/29/07, Carlberg Jones <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> At 7:24 PM -0400 6/29/07, sirgallihad wrote:
> >from what I've heard, they seem to be losetening the
pressure off the
> >strings, and just relying on their formfitted carbon
fiber cases
> >(damn string players). I like the packing peanuts option,
and I think
> >that I'll
> go
> >with that, thank you. and no, it dosen't have a screwbell
>

> When you select a box size, imagine that it will be
dropped from a
> height of ten feet on concrete on its corner. Pick box
size and
> packing accordingly.
> --
>
> Carlberg Jones
> Skype - carlbergbmug
> Cornista - Orq. Sin. de Aguascalientes Aguascalientes,
Ags.
> MEXICO

http://music2.memphis.edu/mailman/options/horn/sirgallihad%4
0gmail.com