Jonathan-

What are your thoughts on tongue placement in the mouth?  I am getting
lots of conflicting opinions on this.  Some people think it should be
high to facilitate good articulation, and others think it should be
low to open up the oral cavity???? and sound ??? I guess...I'm not
really sure why some people think it should be low.