From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Johnson, Timothy A
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 2:23 AM
To: The Horn List
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Flight case

"Out of curiosity, do you have any experience with getting [the Thompson
case] on smaller planes. Say, 2 and 2 or 2 and 1 configurations?" - Tim
Thompson

No - but I'm usually too cheap to fly when I am traveling the short
distances typically covered by such planes.  I am quite certain,
however, that it will not fit in those compartments.

Timothy A. Johnson