Hi Jeremy, and All at the AHQ

I hope all of you are enjoying  the AHQ.  Please give my regards to my
student and friend Amy Early and to the guys in the Quartet.  Especially
to Heather.  She keeps them straight.  And everyone, have a little wine
for me.

Tell her I expect her to begin work on the Strauss 1 when she returns. :)

Try the onion juice thing if the ear ache comes back.  Get the real thing
though.

And oh yes, tell Amy and others that might have been or are from Buffalo
and all Italian food lovers: Last night I had the most wonderful meal at
Franks Little Italy.  Amy will explain it to you. :)   I will be eating
left overs for two days.