Hi All,

I just thought I would add a little "old fashioned" remedies to the ear
thing.

When I was quite young I used to have ear infections all the time.  My
mother would take the juice of a hot onion.... strong onion.... warm it up
and put a couple of drops in my ear.  I would have almost instant relief.

I was wondering if anyone else out there had the same experience, and for
some of you scientist types, I was wondering if you had any thought as to
why this might have helped.  Would it have been the enzymes in the onion
juice or some such thing???

And again thanks to all for your encouragement concerning my upcoming
surgery.

Milton
Milton Kicklighter
4th horn Buffalo Phil