I've always been particularly nervous about leaving my
horn sitting on a chair; that probably comes from
laying asphalt all summer to earn enough money to buy
my first horn out of high school. I have a very simple
rule for myself..."if it's not in your face, it goes
in the case."

Or at least in your hands.

I don't think there is anything in the world that
makes me more nervous than seeing several thousand
dollars worth of instrument sitting on a chair. Seems
that string players are notorious for doing that.
After all...it's the person that knocks it off the
chair that will get stuck with the repair bill, not
the idiot that left it there in the first place ;p

Gary

Get Firefox!!http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/central.html