don't forget garage sales--I got mine for $75!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Freides" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'The Horn List'" <horn@music.memphis.edu>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 10:20 AM
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] NHR - Advice on Electronic Key Board

If you don't need a weighted key, you can still get touch-sensitive,
full-sized keys for much less money.  I'm pretty sure you can get an
almost-full-sized keyboard with touch sensitive keys, a stand, and a sustain pedal and not set yourself back more than $100 these days. We paid $150 for
such a thing years ago and still have it.  It's MIDI capable, too.

-S-