Try this:
http://www.mutopiaproject.org/cgibin/make-table.cgi?Composer=MozartWA

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Ellen Manthe
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2007 5:05 PM
To: The Horn List
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] Mozart full orchestra parts concert 1 d maj

I believe that you can get them free of charge from one of the internet
music services.  I saw them once and should have downloaded them but didn't.
Now I will think about this constantly until I again have time to search for
them again.  There are orchestra parts for most of the Mozart horn concerti,
I believe.
Ellen Manthe