I don't know what these are called & I can't find them anywhere I've looked. I'm trying to find a source to buy the cool little gadgets I saw on Gail William's horn Saturday. I didn't get a chance to ask her about them. They're little metal bands, about 7 to 9 mm wide (less than 1/4 inch). They attach to the tuning slide to mark it where you've tuned it. They are tightened in place with a small screw that is turned by hand like the fine tuning screws on string instruments.

Anyone know where I can find such a thing?

Valerie

(BTW, Gail was INCREDIBLE at the UPS Brassworks.)