[Q]
Instead of adapting something that I know fits me well, does anyone know
of a vendor from whom I could simply BUY a mouthpiece outright, that
would be similar?  I believe the rim diameter is 18.5 mm, and it seems
to have a medium-deep cup, compared with others that I own.
[/Q]

I found on my older Alex 103 that having the European shank made all the
difference in the world.  I get my O5 with European shanks from John Stork.
The Stork Orval 6 is 18mm ID but John has made custom mouthpieces for lots
of folks.  I even recently read (and I am likely to try) that Stork has made
upright tenor(uk)/alto(us) horn mouthpieces.

More to the point would be that Stork is producing a Stagliano mouthpiece
that has an ID of 18.3mm.  I am sure he would cut that shank to a Euro
taper.  I was going to purchase a J6 with said taper but fundage ran short
this fall and it will be a spring purchase instead.  If you bought one and
didn't like it I am sure we could work something out :^/

Give him a call.  Either he will be able to adapt something he has or can
copy your Laskey and cut the shank to Euro taper.  Along those lines,
Moosewood could also custom copy your Laskey with a Euro shank or I believe
he has some 18.5mm ID mouthpieces as well.  If you didn't use such a wide ID
rim I could just loan you an O5 when I'm close to KC around xmas.  I've got
to drive through anyway to see outlaws.

The Jack Attack!