Now, I almost had forgettings of making a revised theme song for 2007 and
beyond so please give a good singing of this, if you please, so that every day
you can be thinking of one of our mostest rearviewed of subjects and the tune
here you mostestest of certainlies have the knowings of:

THE TWELVE DAYS OF CLAMSAA

On the first day of  Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
A warm-up through every key.

On the  second day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
Two Kopprasch Books, and a  warm-up through every key.

On the third day of Clamsaa, my true love gave  to me,
Three section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through  every key.

On the fourth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to  me,
Four practice mutes, three section mates, two Kopprasch  books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the fifth day of Clamsaa,  my true love gave to me,

FIVE ELKHART  CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three section mates, two  Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the sixth day of  Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
six cans of Brasso,

FIVE ELKHART  CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three section mates, two Kopprasch  books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the seventh day of Clamsaa,  my true love gave to me,
seven tubs of slide grease, six cans of  Brasso,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three section  mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the  eighth day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
eight quarts of valve oil,  seven tubs of slide grease,  six cans of Brasso,

FIVE ELKHART  CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three section mates, two Kopprasch  books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the ninth day of Clamsaa,  my true love gave to me,
nine yards of chamois, eight quarts of valve  oil, seven tubs of slide
grease,
six natural horns,

FIVE  ELKHART CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three section mates, two Kopprasch  books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the tenth day of Clamsaa,  my true love gave to me,
ten excerpt books, nine yards of chamois, eight  quarts of valve oil, seven
tubs of slide grease, six cans of  Brasso,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three  section mates, two Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every  key.

On the eleventh day of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
eleven  screw-rim mouthpieces, ten excerpt books, nine yards of chamois,
eight
quarts of valve oil, seven tubs of slide grease, six cans of Brasso,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three section mates, two  Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

On the twelfth day  of Clamsaa, my true love gave to me,
twelve tubes of Blistex, eleven  screw-rim mouthpieces, ten excerpt books,
nine
yards of chamois, eight  quarts of valve oil, seven tubs of slide grease, six
cans of Brasso,

FIVE ELKHART CONNS!

Four practice mutes, three section mates, two  Kopprasch books,
and a warm-up through every key.

Copywrong, 2005,  revised 2006, 2007

Prof. I. M.  Gestopftmitscheist
Principal 8th horn and Principal 4th Wagner Tuber,  Schplittenotendorf am
Oedland Staatsoper und Philharmoniker, (ret.)
Solo  Horn, Bad Corner Brass Quintet
Hornist, Broken Winds WW  Quintet
Solo 4th Horn (Leader, call me for bookings), Smirnoff Horn  Quartet
Assistant Associate Principal Mellophone, NJ Turnpike Authority Drum  and
Bugle Corps, "The Phantom Lane Changers" (summer only)
Hornist as Needed,  L'Ensemble du Chambre des Palourdes
Principal Natural Horn, I Soloisti di  Feces
Principal Baroque and Hunting Horn, Camarata Vongoleforte
Adjunct,  Part-time, Arms-length Professor of Horn and Pest Control, Exit 2
Community  College, Exit 2, NJ (Ret.)
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length Professor of Horn,  Pest Control and Home
Petroleum Studies, Northern New Hampshire Technical  Institute, Bad Corner, NH
Author, "The Kopprasch Connection," "Kopprasch for  Fun and Profit,"
"Kopprasch for the New Millenium: Where Do you Fit In?" "Hooked  on Hornonics,"
"What
If Saddam Had Given Ouday and Qusay Olds Ambassador or Conn  Pan American
Single F Horns and a Kopprasch Book Instead of AK 47's, Booze and  Porn?" and
"The
DaVinci Clam: Was Kopprasch Really God's Other  Son?"
Founder, Director and CEO, Universal Institute for the Study,  Preservation
and Dissemination of Kopprasch Throughout the Solar  System
Founder and Guru Extraordinaire, Hornaholics Anonymous
Grand Poobah  of the Koppraschian Kult
Director and Program Manager, The All Kopprasch  Channel (AKC), Kopprasch
Public Radio (KPR)
Host of The Kopprasch Factor on  AKC and All Kopprasch Considered on KPR
Founder of Kopprasch Depot, your one  stop shop for all you need!
Owner-Operator, Bad Corner Petroleum Laboratory,  "The Worlds Largest Valve
Oil Factory"
Founder and Disseminator of CLAMSAA,  the Universal Holiday for Horn Players
Interplanetarily Known Soloist and  Artist of Record
Exclusive Amborg, Bundy, Carl Fischer, Olds Ambassador,  Sansone and Conn
Artist Who Does Not Get His Horns For Free
Phone: yes, land  line only, no cell
Fax: old, doesn’t  work any more
E-mail: yes, but only  check it once a year
Web Site: sort  of
"Help stop Global  Clamming: resolve to increase your Kopprasch emissions in
2008!"