OK, I'll rephrase my statement:

Can the intonation, response and sound of a Conn 8D be altered to suit a
particular player's desire to play better?  Yes, it can!  Do I despise  bad
sounds from a French horn?  I most certainly do!  Do I want to  hear good horn
playing from people?  Yes, I do!  Will I do my best to  try to help anyone who
inquires to play better, either by teaching them or  helping them with their
equipment?  Yes, I will!  Do I want to sell my  products to such people?  Yes,
do!  Do I think my products and/or my  teaching are the answer to everybody's
problems?  No, I don't.   Am I passionate about the horn and the music that can
made with it?   Sometimes, I have my doubts!

Ken, didn't you mean "Tubris?"

KB

In a message dated 2/2/2008 1:01:14 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,