Greetings from Wildomar!
Are those on the list aware of the abomination the BelwinMills arrangement of
Ravel's Pavane, by Owen Goldsmith.  I assume this **** was an attempt to get
some ones middle school orchestra to play music that the kids may have heard.
The solo horn line is gone.  The first horn part is some sort of backround
chording. I asked the conductor to withdraw this excrement and replace it with
the original score and parts.  Since I didn't have Kendalls lead pipe, my
suggestion fell on tone deaf ears.  The conductors initials are John Brannon.
I will be playing with a different orchestra this evening.
Sheeeesh!
Bill