There were 4 most likely 5 players on stage.

Hans, you know better then most the difficulties of touring. Bad food the night before, no hot water to take a shower, instrument trunks delayed, someone sick and covering a part on short notice.

None having to do with displeasure at being in NK.
Debbie Schmidt Sent from my iPhone