From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Robert Osmun
Sent: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:59 PM
To: 'The Horn List'
Subject: RE: [Hornlist] Bach - B minor Mass - 11 - Quoniam tu solus
sanctus

Hi Robson,

The horn is an Alexander f alto descant.  And that is some truly
wonderful
hornplaying.

Bob Osmun
www.osmun.com

PS-To Richard Burdick: VMI and Hoyer are both brand names owned by JA
Musik.
After reunification Gerhard Meinl bought up most of the small makers in
and
around Markneukirchen and reasssembled them under one roof. They're
really
trying hard to make a high quality product.