Sure to be a crowd pleaser, if you can find it arranged in part for horn,
"Men of Harlech"

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 25, 2008 5:31 PM
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Subject: [Hornlist] Speaking of Welsh horn treasure....

Speaking of Welsh horn treasure...  That reminds me that I have a promise to
keep to my local Welsh cultural society (in Seattle).  I told them I would
come up w/ a horn solo, trio or quartet for St. David's Day in March of
2009. So I'm looking for anything Welsh for horn: hymn/or folk song
arrangements, original horn stuff by Welsh composers, etc. Anyone have any
suggestions?

Valerie in Tacoma