Yes, Ja, Oui and Si, Hornlisters, and All Victims, Worldwide:

Now, the first responder I am not, but I am the thinkings having that
Jasper's prize I should be getting, anyways (message below to NYTimes)::

Mein Lieb Herr Doktor Kozinn:

Please the honor of my introductions to you be having as I am Professor  I.M.
Gestopftmitscheist and I am a French horn player of some repute (and
otherwise)and my signature below verifies that but today I read with the
greatestest
of interests you article about my (and formerly, your, appearances  having)
noblestest (and ignoblestest, at least in your opinions, sometimes, or
perhaps, mostly) of orchestral and solo instruments and I want to make the
alertings
to you (and give you a "leg up" on your competitors in the music  criticism
world) that I am the founder and leading proponent of the new science  of
CLAMOLOGY and that I made the presentations of my LEXICON of CLAMOLOGY
recently at
the 40th Annual International (French) Horn Society Symposium in  Denver, CO
and you can see this now on YouTube and if you study this, your  knowledges
and criticisms of the horn players will be "dead on" with no  "inaccuracies,"
"cracks," or "slithers" in your very important and widespread  writings in the
NYT as you will know what those horrible professional hornists  did and you can
describe every one of those clams with scientific authority with  my blessing
and permissions, no problems, and then you can argue with the  audience
members, fellow critics, conductors, managers, other musicians who play  the
always
perfect instruments (piano, violin, viola, cello, doublebass, flute,
piccolo, oboe, English horn, clarinet, bassoon, contra bassoon, trumpet,
trombone,
tuba, tympani, percussion, organ, Ondes Martinot, Therimin,  synthesizer,
ocarina, harmonica and jaw harp)(not to mention the human voice)  exactly what
those awful French horn players did to the otherwise flawless  performances so
here is the link to the films (7 segments)
_http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=professor+ihs+40&search_type_
(http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=professor+ihs+40&search_type) =
and  I wish you the very best of successes in your future criticisms (and you
are the  only critic that about this I am telling, so use it all you can and
please send  me a copy of your quartet and a picture of you with your horn in
your dopey  uniform)!!!

Kindestest of Greetonings and Mostestest of Pettifoggings,

Prof. I. M. Gestopftmitscheist
Principal 8th horn and Principal 4th  Wagner Tuber, Schplittenotendorf am
Oedland Staatsoper und Philharmoniker,  (ret.)
Solo Horn, Bad Corner Brass Quintet
Hornist, Broken Winds WW  Quintet
Solo 4th Horn (Leader, call me for bookings), Smirnoff Horn  Quartet
Assistant Associate Principal Mellophone, NJ Turnpike Authority Drum  and
Bugle Corps, "The Phantom Lane Changers" (ret., bad knees)
Hornist as  Needed, L'Ensemble du Chambre des Palourdes
Principal Natural Horn, I  Soloisti di Feces
Principal Baroque and Hunting Horn, Camarata  Vongoleforte
Adjunct, Part-time, Arms-length Professor of Horn and Pest  Control, Exit 2
Community College, Exit 2, NJ (Ret.)
Adjunct, Part-time,  Arms-length Professor of Horn, Pest Control and Home
Petroleum Studies, Northern  New Hampshire Technical Institute, Bad Corner, NH
Author, "The Kopprasch  Connection," "Kopprasch for Fun and Profit,"
"Kopprasch for the New Millenium:  Where Do you Fit In?" "Hooked on Hornonics,"
"What
If Saddam Had Given Ouday and  Qusay Olds Ambassador or Conn Pan American
Single F Horns and a Kopprasch Book  Instead of AK 47's, Booze and Porn?" and
"The
DaVinci Clam: Was Kopprasch God's  Other Son?"
Founder, Director and CEO, Universal Institute for the Study,  Preservation
and Dissemination of Kopprasch Throughout the Solar  System
Founder and Guru Extraordinaire, Clammers Anonymous (a twelve half  step
program)
Grand Poobah of the Koppraschian Kult
Director and Program  Manager, The All Kopprasch Channel (AKC), Kopprasch
Public Radio (KPR)
Host  of The Kopprasch Factor on AKC and All Kopprasch Considered on  KPR
Owner-Operator, Bad Corner Petroleum Laboratory, "The Worlds Largest  Valve
Oil Factory"
Founder and Disseminator of CLAMSAA, the Universal Holiday  for Horn Players
Interplanetarily Known Soloist and Artist of  Record
Exclusive Anborg, Bundy, Carl Fischer, Olds Ambassador, Sansone,  Val+Mart
and Conn Artist Who Does Not Get His Horns For Free

Read reviews on AOL Autos.
(http://autos.aol.com/cars-BMW-128-2008/expert-review?ncid=aolaut00050000000017
)