I would guess option C. Although, I would not choose to do of that way personally. In fact, the few times I've played 31 the conductors have asked for more attack. It is, afterall, a horn call, not a sweeping melody.

One other hint... On the C#s later on, try trigger 12 versus T23. The pitch is generally better and the note pops out much easier.

Cheers-
Jeremy