I am considering have some water keys installed on my horn.  One of the places
I want to install a water key is a bit tricky to get to and is a natural water
trap, so I'm considering something a little smaller and easier to install than
the standard lever water key. I don't want my repair person cursing me for the
rest of my days.

I am familiar with the Amado water key but I have never used one.

My DH is also recommending that I think about a Saturn water key.  I've looked
it up on the net so I know what it looks like and how it works.  My big
question on the Saturn is how easy is it to trigger.  I don't need a lap full
of water just by setting my horn down.

Does anyone have any opinions either way on either the Saturn or the Amado
water key?

Kathy
Anaheim, CA