Hello all,

My woodwind quintet has started to prepare an arrangement of Prokofiev's Peter
and the Wolf as arranged by Earl C. North for woodwind quintet. We have found a
few errors already and believe there will be more. I have been charged with
comparing all the parts to the original score (wouldn't it be easier to just
make a new arrangement?).

So two questions:

1. Does anyone have experience with this arrangement who would be willing to
share an errata list?

2. Is there a better arrangement out there for WWQ5?

Thanks in advance.

Steve Burian