From: John Schreckengost <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2008 3:56:50 PM
Subject: [Hornlist] Ideas for educational concert commemorating Lincoln's 200th
birthday

The educational director of an orchestra I play in has asked if the brass
quintet can put together a program in honor of Lincoln's 200th birthday.

I thought of including some ofthe following:

Selections from the American Brass Band Journal
Songs of Stephen Foster
Spirituals
Battle Hymn of the Republic

Quotes of Lincoln could be read between selections.

What other ideas do some of you have?

John Schreckengost
Chicago, IL