Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 03:53:17 +0100
Subject: [Hornlist] Transposable Parts for Haydn Trumpet Concerto
From: "Steve Freides" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'The Horn List'" <horn@music.memphis.edu>

I just played through the Haydn trumpet concerto's slow movement up a
step,
in concert Bb, and think it sits really nicely for me on the horn now.
I'm
playing the entire concerto accompanying my son and it would be a real
hoot
for me to play it on the horn, but I need the music, in concert Bb and
not
concert Ab, in a piano reduction for my wife.  I don't need a horn part
as
I'm OK reading it from what I've got.

I looked at the Mutopia Project web site and didn't see this piece - if
anyone is aware of it in that form, or as Sibelius file (the
music/computer
program I use), please let me know, and thanks in advance.

-S-