Part of our prenuptial agreement is a non-compete clause in theory-geekness.
If she could transpose this accompaniment up a step at sight, it would be
grounds for divorce; there's no way I'd want to be married to someone like
me.

Gotta go keep working on the Haydn accompaniment transposition,

-S- (that stands for Savant, as in Theory Savant Syndrome)
8:17 AM