Dear Horn Friends,

My son, Marc, will be presenting his recital for his Masters Degree in Horn
Performance this Sunday, December 7 at 2:00 p.m. in the Alumni Concert Hall at
Carnegie-Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA.

The program will include:

Paul Basler "Dance Fool! Dance!"
Oliver Knussen "Concerto"
Paul Hindemith "Sonata in Eb"
David Sampson "Morning Music" for brass quintet

If you would like to view the webcast of this event, go to
http://destination.cfa.cmu.edu

The link will be active 15 minutes before concert time, Eastern Time (New
York time zone).

Your computer must have Quicktime 6.0 or higher (free download at
http://www.apple.com/quicktime)

Marc is a student of William Caballero, principal horn of the Pittsburgh
Symphony Orchestra.  He received his bachelors degree from West Virginia
University where he studied with Virginia Thompson.  Marc has also studied with
C.Scott Smith at Ohio University, Bob Lauver of the Pittsburgh Symphony, Erik
Ralske of the NY Philharmonic, and me.

I hope that any of you in the vicinity will come to the recital and those of
you from afar will tune into the webcast.

Thanks,
Luke Zyla, 2nd horn
WV Symphony Orchestra
www.wvsymphony.org