I must admit that I do not know much about the difference in leadpipes to
answer your first question.  However, I must recommend two websites to you in
which you will find a vast supply of the horn music you are looking for at very
affordable prices.  The first site is www.penders.com.  This site is from a
large music store located in Denton, Texas, which is known in Northeast Texas
for its horn music.  You can find a lot of Christmas music as well as classical
and other genres of music for the horn.  The other site is www.despub.com.
This site comes from David E. Smith publications, who is known in the south for
his large supply of traditional church music.  He also carries some Christmas
arrangements for the horn.  I hope these sites help you in your hunt for good
music.

Have a great day!
--Becky