What on earth are you playing that is so exhausting? Or are you neglecting your warmups? If you haven't already damaged your lip, I imagine you are using too much pressure. Easy to do if you have irregular teeth, like me. I find that a few Kopprasch exercises played an octave lower than written gets me back in good form when I've been playing lots of high notes.
My 2 lumens.

Simon