Hi,

I have had some last minute Xmas inquiries and i have offered to send out everything first class mail at no extra cost to these people so I thought I would extend it to everyone for the next few days. If I get orders today (Wednesday) through Friday, I will send out first class and you just might get it it by Xmas. I will also just extend this period until the end of the month in order to foster whatever holiday cheer this might facilitate.

This includes single books, DVDs (they always go 1st class because they are so light) and DVD/book combo orders. Multiple books will have to go another way.

PayPal!

I will be weighing in on a couple of the issues raised recently, such as practicing, lip injury and endurance, but for right now, i thought I would get this offer out.

Happy Holidays to all!

Wendell Rider
For information about my book, "Real World Horn Playing", the DVDs and Regular and Internet Horn Lessons go to my website: http:// www.wendellworld.com