<<Hello Valerie, all very well said. But didnĀ“t all these precautions & all
these food supplements CREATE all these allergies together with OUR
contribution to the common pollution of the environment ?. . . But I noticed
also, that these bad effects on the embouchure due to "allergies" are more
known to amateurs. And we seem to sensibilize ourselves a lot by taking pills
against all & everything. Our hypochondric approach will eventually kill
ourselves sometimes.>> No, Hans. I'll spare you the details, but my immune
system was ravaged & I nearly died from a disease I inherited from my
ancestors. The faulty immune system I inherited is the cause of my
sensitivities.  I find your implication that I am a hypochondriac insulting.
You were apparently blessed w/ a very healthy constitution.  I am not so
fortunate.  I'm not a hypochondriac; I'm a survivor.  The only way I got well
and stay well is through very careful food and supplement choices.  If you try
to judge others by your own standards, you're bound to