I won't attempt to give any specific mpc recommendations, but I think you
should keep this criteria in mind...

1) The sound should be that of a conventional French Horn, not that of a
trumpet, trombone, or euphonium.

2) Intonation, articulation, and a good 'playable range' are much more
important than subtle difference in sound quality.
Getting the right note at the right time is the primary concern.

3) Make sure the mpc allows the endurance to play well throughout an
entire long performance or other playing session.
The real test of a mpc is how it works at the END of a session, not at the
beginning!

Jay Kosta
Endwell NY