A couple things -

First, it's important to understand that no embouchure issues can be fixed over an email list. Finding a *good* teacher will me key for you.

That being said, I've been undergoing a major chop change over the past year and a half and have found that far fewer people know what's going on in their mouth than let on.

Also, you must understand that an embouchure change can not be taken on as anything but a full and complete change. If you think a couple incremental changes will make everything better, you're info a sad realization and years of frustration. Hard work and diligence are the only real solutions. Settle for nothing less than correct. (bear in mind not everyone's "correct" is not the same but at least similar).

One interesting approach I've been subjected to while working with Marty Hackelman is the "cause and effect" concept. He's constantly reminding me that many of the things I'm trying to fix are in reality the effects of a proper embouchure and fixing the cause is more important than focusing on the effects.

But again, a good teacher is the most important step you can take at this point.

Cheers-
Jeremy