From: valkh...@aol.com
Sender: horn-bounces+lewhorn9=yahoo....@music.memphis.edu
To: horn@music.memphis.edu
ReplyTo: The Horn List
Subject: Re: [Hornlist] "Dent" bags
Sent: Feb 1, 2009 3:55 PM

Correction, that should be a dent bag, not dent back.

But back to the point, when you have to deal with walking several miles  with
a case (airports come to mind) nothing beats something you can wear as a
backpack.

-William
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100000075x1217883258x1201191827/aol?redir=http://www.dell.com/co
ntent/products/features.aspx/laptops_great_deals?c=us%26cs=19%26l=en%26s=d
hs%26~ck=anavml)