Hello all,

I am a high school senior who just formed a horn quartet with my friends. We are a fairly good group and we enjoy playing together but now we are looking for some quality quartet music to play. Does anyone have recommendations for good quality horn quartets/horn quartet books? We're hoping to eventually have enough material to play some gigs (I am in the quartet for the enjoyment of it, but others became serious with the potential to make money).

More specifically, does anyone know of a quartet arrangement for John Williams/Star Wars music? (one of our members is a passionate Star Wars fan and we've been looking all over for any sort of quartet arrangement with the thought that we could transpose a string quartet, etc. if necessary).

Thanks for your advice,
Alex Reece
4th Horn