> Hi Mr. Weiner,

I was using hetman light rotor oil for the top, al cass for down the slides,
and very little stp oil treatment for the slides.  The rotors didnt slow
down until I reoiled them about 5 days after I got the horn back from the
repairman.  To oil it, I usually put oil into the slides, push them the
whole way in, and invert the horn.  My horn has brass rotors.  Any ideas as
to what caused it/what I should use?  It's a fairly new horn, so the rotors
arent too worn yet.

Thanks,

Joel